Thursday, September 11, 2008

Anthony























All about Nana's Cool Dude













I am starting this blog to show off my grandson Anthony. I needed a place to show off the video's that I take. Since I can't figure out any other way this is how it is ending up thanks to my sister-in-law Laura. She is really the talented one. Her writing skills are awesome.
Anthony turned 2 on Aug. 8. We had a party with his cousin Carli who turned 3 on Aug. 2. The first video is of his favorite show The Mickey Mouse Club and dancing to the hot dog song. The next video is at the water park. The next video is the birthday party. The last video is at Deanna Rose Farm with the "Duck" You will just have to view it to see what I mean. I have also added some pictures. Hope you all enjoy.



Papa Chris and Anthony
at Deanna Rose Farms









I love corn


Grandma Toots and Grandpa Don




Watching the Mickey Mouse Club
and doing the "Hot Dog Dance"




At the Water Park




Anthony and Carli's Birthday Party



Deanna Rose Farm "The Duck ate my Finger"



Singing Itsy Bitsy Spider





All the Grandkids











Sarah, Lauren and Carli Singing








Aunt Dana and Anthony







Hay Ride at the Pumpkin Patch















Anthony picking out his favorite pumpkin.















A True Little American Democrat.


Anthony with his cousin
Jocelyn on Halloween.


1 comment:

Laura said...

Great pictures!!! Looks like the patch was a hit!!!